[TriLUG] requirements for classes, h.323 and a fat pipe

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon May 3 14:46:39 EDT 2004

I just got off the phone with my old boss at Exploris that is willing to
donate their 45 Mbps Internet connection plus equipment.  He wants me to
send him some dates :-)

We should figure out who is interested in attending, what we're going to do
and when we're going to do it.

They've got the *fat* facilities that make @#$%, the other meeting location,
look like tinker toys.

Let's give it a go and see what happens...

Hth,

Jim