[TriLUG] rsync question

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Tue May 4 14:53:36 EDT 2004

What I want to do is have my own in house mirror of Fedora and eventually
WhiteBox El. Here's what I've tried:

rsync -avz --delete
//download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates
/path/to/my/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates

I get a message:
that the files could not be transferred. I don't want to rsync the whole
mirror do I? I only want to mirror the updates.

Any suggestions on this would be great.