[TriLUG] Wiki suggestions

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Wed May 5 10:28:13 EDT 2004

Tarus Balog wrote:

> Anyone on the list maintaining a Wiki? Recommended software?
>
> -T

> ___
> Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer            Main:        +1 919 545 2553
> Blast Internet Services, Inc.            Fax:            +1 503-961-7746
> Email: tarus at opennms.org                URL: http://www2.blast.com/tarus
> PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C

We use a small pmWiki at Intrex.  It seems to work relatively well, and
has given me no trouble at all.  We have about 5 users, so I can't speak
to it's scalability.  It's written in PHP, and supports any feature I've
ever wanted it to do (but I don't use it terribly often, it's mostly for
support tech use).

http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PmWiki

Perhaps others can provide more feedback about it, or other options.

Aaron S. Joyner