[TriLUG] kmail re-segregated?

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Thu May 13 07:25:23 EDT 2004

on my mdk10 system, it appears that kdetoys includes a handful of
"weather" libraries:

[jason at bigdog jason]$ rpm -ql kdetoys|grep weather
/usr/lib/kde3/kcm_weather.la
/usr/lib/kde3/kcm_weather.so
/usr/lib/kde3/kcm_weatherservice.la
/usr/lib/kde3/kcm_weatherservice.so
/usr/lib/kde3/kweatherreport.la
/usr/lib/kde3/kweatherreport.so
/usr/lib/kde3/weather_panelapplet.la
/usr/lib/kde3/weather_panelapplet.so

but the packages are still seperate:

[jason at bigdog jason]$ rpm -qa|grep toys
libkdetoys1-devel-3.2-6mdk
libkdetoys1-kweather-3.2-6mdk
kdetoys-3.2-6mdk
kdetoys-kweather-3.2-6mdk