[TriLUG] Synaptics Touchpad and 2.6.x Kernel

David A. Cafaro dac at trilug.org
Thu May 13 16:28:11 EDT 2004

I actually tried Fedora Core 2 Test 3, and I couldn't even use the GUI
installer because it couldn't find a mouse.  I was hopeing to install
FC2 when it came out, but I doubt my issue will be fixed between Test 3
and the final.

I'm starting to suspect that it may be this new version of the synaptics
touch-pad that is an issue.  Just frustrating to see it work so well
with the 2.4.x kernels and not at all with the 2.6.x kernels.

-David

--
David A. Cafaro <dac(at)cafaro.net>
Sys Admin to User: "You did what?!?"