[TriLUG] So who is on the new SC?

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Thu May 13 23:47:10 EDT 2004

Jon Carnes said the following on 5/13/04 11:09 PM:

> Huh?

How very eloquent Jon. :-)

The new Steering Committe is as follows:

Aaron Joyner
Tanner Lovelace
Jeremy Portzer
Joseph Tate
Jason Tower

Specific positions have not yet been determined, but should
be by this time next week.

Thanks very much to everyone that participated and for those
who weren't selected, please continue to help out.  As I said
tonight, the SC can't do everything.  Without good volunteers
to help out, the LUG can't happen.  So, please, if you see
something that needs to be done, or if you have something
you'd like to see get done, pipe up and help out.

Cheers,
Tanner

--
Tanner Lovelace       | Don't move! Or I'll fill ya full of... little
lovelace at wayfarer.org | yellow bolts of light! - Commander John Crichton