[TriLUG] OT:<rant>Intrex just lost a customer</rant>

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Sun May 16 15:41:01 EDT 2004

John Franklin wrote:

> I can't tell you the number of times I've wanted to open a computer
> store called "Top Shelf Computing" just two doors down from Intrex
> stocked with components that aren't cheap junk.  <shrug>

John,

There is a store like that, known as "Stay Online" -- they are located at
55 and Sedwick Rd. near RTP.  They used to have several other locations in
the area but couldn't survive due to the necessary higher prices for
higher quality components.

Look back through the archives of this list and you will see many rants
about high prices at Stay Online.  You can't have it both ways.

--Jeremy