[TriLUG] OT:<rant>Intrex just lost a customer</rant>

Brian Daniels bitmage at bellsouth.net
Sun May 16 19:43:39 EDT 2004

On Sun, May 16, 2004 at 06:41:21PM -0400, Jon Carnes wrote:
> Take the plunge! Open up a Fries franchise here. I'm sure it wouldn't
> take more than a 1/4 million to get started, that's five "family and
> friends" at $50,000 each. Store space is darn cheap right now and you
> clearly feel there is a market for it - so go for it!

Assuming you meant Fry's Electronics, then yes, please!  Those places are
geek nirvana, and we've got nothing like them around here.  I spent two
hours in one on my last visit to San Francisco...

--Brian

--
Question with boldness even the existence of a god;
because if there be one he must approve of the

--Thomas Jefferson, Aug. 10, 1787

Brian Daniels                  bitmage at bellsouth.net
      http://www.eviloverlord.net