[TriLUG] OT:<rant>Intrex just lost a customer</rant>

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Mon May 17 02:09:40 EDT 2004

Getting into this even later myself...

Having been a regular at the Wake Forest Rd Intrex, if memory serves, Mark
is the red headed guy with the pony tail....

On the subject of comparative service, so far my worst experience (and
also my best experience) has been with a company called mwave.com, so you
can't always judge based on one experience with one employee.  And I don't
find Best Buy to be particularly helpful.  When I do try to get help from
them, I end up having to drive to the store because the phone rings off
the hook...and when I get to the store there's never anyone who knows what
they are doing.

I'd rather have Intrex, where I know I'm supporting a local company with
decent stock and friendly people.

William, who has since moved from Raleigh