[TriLUG] OT:<rant>Intrex just lost a customer</rant>

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Mon May 17 06:41:31 EDT 2004

Yeah, it's very true.  The Intrex 601 Aluminum red and blue cases are
rather strange that way - the drive bays aren't nearly as smooth as the
steel cases.  I've often wondered if it's a byproduct of the way
aluminum slides against aluminum (not so likely) or a imprecision in the
way the aluminum is formed that makes them not quite as precise as the
steel cases, so they simply don't fit as well.  Unfortunately, I haven't
found an answer yet.  :)

Aaron S. Joyner