[TriLUG] Re: Port 25 blocked

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Tue May 18 13:27:17 EDT 2004

I didn't think of that, and it makes sense.  Of course, that would mean
BS is setting themselves up to get DOS'ed by one of their own customers...

Frankly, I'm a bit surprised RR hasn't done the same thing.  On the
other hand, they scan regularly and jump on anyone with open relays or
other problems.

--[Lance]

--
  Celebrate The Circle: http://www.celebratethecircle.org/