[TriLUG] Port 25 blocked

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Tue May 18 15:11:54 EDT 2004

We can offer you DSL in Greenville on a Sprint phone line.
Unfortunately, it's not quite the same service, as the phone provider is
different.  In order not to clog up the list with propaganda, I'll refer
you to our website.  For details on Sprint DSL in the Greenville area
(or any Sprint service area in VA, NC, or SC), check out
http://www.intrex.net/dsl.htm#Sprint

Aaron S. Joyner
System Administrator
Intrex.Net Internet Services