Cable/DSL "shared" access myth (was Re: [TriLUG] Port 25 blocked)

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Wed May 19 13:38:25 EDT 2004

matusiak wrote:
> boy, isn't that the truth!
> amazing how everyone's unique experiences can differ so vastly...

I'd say.  I won't touch BellSouth with a ten-foot pole...for similar
reasons that the OP won't do business with TWC/RR.

I, too, have a distaste for some of TWC's marketing strategies. Particularly
since I had a dish prior to TWC/RR...and the picture quality is/was distinctly
superior with the dish.  However, I've had RR for almost 4 years and have
had very few outages. They don't block any ports to my server and my bandwidth
is excellent. What more can I ask for?

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.           |  http://www.webperformancemonitoring.net

Website Load Testing, Stress Testing, and Performance Monitoring Software