[TriLUG] Beers

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Sun May 30 11:44:33 EDT 2004

I went to FS later in the evening with a couple folks... got excellent service
from Chris (female, not sure how she spells it but *drool*) who's shirt read
Cenisilicaphobia or something like that... "fear of an empty glass".  We were
standing around a chairless table, she brought us chairs and served us well.  I
was shocked to say the least.  The beer was certainly delectable!  :)  Went to
Greenshields later for a Nut Brown Ale... my heart melted it was so good.

David M.