[TriLUG] Take My Laser Printer, Please!

Mark Turner markt at siteseers.net
Tue Jun 1 12:24:42 EDT 2004

I have a nonoperative HP Color Laserjet 5M printer free for the taking.
AFAIK, it needs some power supply work, which I believe is easily
accomplished, but I'm moving soon and I don't have the time to crack it
open.

Once fixed, it prints in four colors, beautifully and fast. Postscript
is included for optimum Linux printing. It has a 10BaseT Ethernet jack,
and JetDirect networking built in, so it makes a great network printer.

Shoot me an email, Jabber (markt at jabber.trilug.org) or call me at
277-0123 x3100 if you'd like to own it. I'm in Garner, BTW.

Cheers!
Mark
--
Mark Turner