[TriLUG] (no subject)

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Jun 1 14:53:55 EDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 10:45, William Sutton wrote:
> lovelace, airlanman, if either of you is interested in a Perl job and is
> willing to relocate to Alabama, call me ASAP at 604.2502 (Raleigh area
> code).
>
> William Sutton

For folks who know Networking (tcp/ip) and how to program a cisco
router/switch, I know a company that is hiring a few techs right now.
Wireless and VoIP knowledge is a plus. The positions are lower level
contract positions and require a lot of travel around NC as you'll be
installing at clients.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll forward your resume on to my
contact.

Jon Carnes