[TriLUG] Re: Linksys WRT54G

Rock Roskam Rock.Roskam at sas.com
Thu Jun 3 14:41:03 EDT 2004

I just received a response from sveasoft in less than a minute off the message boards.  Having read through the manual, setting up the basic features uses the browser interface just like the Linksys gui.  If you just enable the QOS it will use a default script. I will post later when I actually update.

Rock