[TriLUG] destructive spam?

stan briggs stan at stanbriggs.com
Thu Jun 3 15:12:53 EDT 2004

a technique like described below certainly works. there are many ways to
get to the source to see what characters are there. the problem, though,
is that the cid: entry is followed by a whole bunch of ascii characters
that evidently mean more than just their random human readable letters.
they don't look like hex. i don't know what they are.

ideas, anyone?

stan