[TriLUG] trusted solaris x86 expert consultant needed

davis davis at skink.net
Thu Jun 3 17:23:36 EDT 2004

Hello

I am looking to get in touch with a trusted solaris x86 expert to help
with an install on a non HCL supported intel box.  I am going
to attempt to do the install myself, but if I get into a trouble
I would use the expert.  I am assuming the job would be for a couple
of hours at most.  Fibre channel experience would also be great.

Please send me an email off list if you are interested.  Please include
your pay requirements, experience, and references.

--
Happy Trails

John F. Davis                                            Durham, North Carolina
Airhead BMW Club #6334 1992 R100GSPD                     http://www.skink.net