[TriLUG] how to move Mozilla profile from Win98 to Fedora

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Fri Jun 4 09:00:32 EDT 2004

My wife will be making the move from Windows to Linux soon...but I
need to move her Mozilla profile, first.  I've gone through this
nightmare in the past with my own profile -- it was cumbersome and I
seem to remember loosing some stuff.  Both machines have Mozilla 1.4.1
on them.  I expected to find something like _Export_Profile_ in the
menus somewhere...but maybe I've missed it.

Specifially, I need to preserve:
- bookmarks
- address book
- mail folders and filters
- mailbox and newsgroup configuration

Any suggestions?

TIA,

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.           |  http://www.webperformancemonitoring.net

Website Load Testing, Stress Testing, and Performance Monitoring Software