[TriLUG] User Friendliness

Bob Shepherd rwshep2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 13:37:41 EDT 2004

I've installed SuSE 9.0 on two machines now using their free installer ISO.
There is no ISO yet for 9.1.  It takes *forever* to install but it's free.

http://www.suse.com/us/private/download/suse_linux/

The Live Eval of 9.1 is fun if you just want to look at the interface without
writing anything to your hard drive.  It runs from memory.