[TriLUG] 1.2.3.4. I declare a distro war...

John Franklin franklin at elfie.org
Sat Jun 5 09:24:32 EDT 2004

On Jun 5, 2004, at 1:55 AM, Brandon L. Newport wrote:

> FreeBSD is the only way to go ;)

> Sorry guys had to throw that in there.

The BSDs are great, even if they are a bit behind in the pre-built
package management.  My pref is NetBSD because it runs on pretty much
anything, including a Dreamcast or a PSX2.  This is only an issue for
me because i've lot tons of odd, non-x86 hardware.  FreeBSD doesn't
have support for as many platforms, but they've got a nice ports
collection.

jf
--
John Franklin
franklin at elfie.org
ICBM: 38º 56' 32.6"N 77º 24' 47.7"W Z+62m