[TriLUG] Semi-OT: Digital Voice Recorders

Reginald Reed reginald at cisco.com
Mon Jun 7 23:22:32 EDT 2004

I can second this with personal experience.  I bought a very cheap
D-Link MP3 player/recorder that really sucked MP3 file type support but
did a wonderful job recording the audio of the birth of my daughter
nearly 18 months ago.  Clipped it on my pocket and recorded about 20
minutes of audio.  Turned out extremely clear for just using the built
in microphone.  Cheap flash cards make storage a non-issue.

--Reggie