[TriLUG] Dual monitor question - TwinView on NVidia

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Tue Jun 15 14:11:14 EDT 2004

Roy Vestal said the following on 6/15/04 2:04 PM:

> I have a dual monitor running under FC1 using TwinView on an NVidia
> card. I want to be able to assign programs to start on specific screens.
> Does anyone know how to do this?

I'm not sure if there's a specific way.  On other systems I've seen
that have two monitors they're often setup as :0.0 and :0.1, but it
doesn't seem to be that way on my nvidia setup.  I have noticed, however,
that programs seem to start up on whichever screen has the mouse cursor
in it, so that might be a clue.  If you figure it out, please post it
here.

Cheers,
Tanner