[TriLUG] stupid sendmail question?

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Wed Jun 16 09:48:54 EDT 2004

Hi Y'all,
  Can someone tell me how to change the sendmail.cf Dj option from webmin
(or at least the appropriate m4 macro)?  For now I've manually edited the
.cf, but comments within same adamantly warn against just such an act, and
suggest editing the .mc and rebuilding the .cf...  but in my bit of
googling, I couldn't find a clear answer to exactly what I need to put in
the mc to get
Djmyhost.mydomain.com
into the .cf..

Ultimately I would like to do it "right," so that my changes don't get
clobbered the next time I want to tweak some other setting via Webmin...

Thanks as always,
~Brian

Brian A. Henning
Strutmasters.com