[TriLUG] mozilla pause for ads

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at triad.rr.com
Thu Jun 17 02:29:21 EDT 2004

Any details you can shed on diabling ipv6 are greatly appreciated.  I cannot
seem to create any conditions under which I can remove the module "ipv6"
without switching to runlevel 1.  For the record this is Mandrake 10.  I've
been digging through network settings and scripts for a while now with no
luck.

Thanks for the lead,
Michael