[TriLUG] quickbooks vs sql-ledger

Ryan Wheaton ryan.wheaton at comcast.net
Fri Jun 18 10:16:24 EDT 2004

This is a shameless plug, but my company has a product called Shoebox
Records, which is a accounting package geared toward the small business
/ consultant and designed with simplicity in mind.  It's not "free"
software, but everyone that's used it has fallen in love with it...
Besides, it all runs on linux servers with mysql :-)

http://www.myshoeboxrecords.com

i know someone will rip me cause they can't access it with mozilla, but
that's out of my hands...and i've pushed for it for some time now, but
the user base hasn't been there yet.  if you're having problems let me
know off list and i'll have more fuel for that fire.

-rtw