[TriLUG] tunnels and addr.com

gregbrown at mindspring.com gregbrown at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 18 15:52:53 EDT 2004

Does anyone out there use addr.com for hosting?  Have you ever tried to send up tunnels to addr to handle your pop, and more importantly, sendmail?

I have an old legacy domain that I've kept around for a while that I was playing with and I was trying to get a tunnel to sendmail and it seems to work, that is except for one thing.  The mail gets sent out, but then the program seems to hang like there was never a response back that the mail was sent.  This kind of sucks.  I would spend more time tinkering with it now but I've got to run to the glamours Franklin County Dump before Kelly gets home.

Greg