[TriLUG] asterisk meeting last saturday

John Turner jdturner at nc.rr.com
Sun Jun 20 15:03:50 EDT 2004

So I missed the class but am considering joining the effort. I have a
SOHO PBX that I got off eBay now. It has 2 lines (only use one) and 6
extensions (only use one for spouse issues).

My question is what do I need to tie in my existing phones (I have all
lines in the same closet now). I would like to still be able to use
normal phones to make/receive calls.

Thanks,
John