[TriLUG] Request for help

Mark Fowle mark at thefowles.com
Sun Jun 20 22:51:32 EDT 2004

All -

I am looking for a few good MySql/PHP/Apache developers to donate some
time -

I am very involved with a local Charter High School here in Holly
Springs - I have have been doing their technology for the past 4
years. TriLug helped me greatly 3 years ago when they moved into
their new building - pulling wires and all.  We are looking for a few
good MySql/PHP/Apache people to help us put together a
"teachersnotes" system. This would allow the teachers/administration
to enter student information such as grades, projects and assignments
into a data base (with a web page front end) - They would also like
the ability to have parents/students access some of the same
information (based on privileges, username/password). This would
allow parents to closely monitor their childs progress and also leave
"notes" for the teacher - We'd like to have this done (need to really)
by the end of July -

Please email me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Mark