[TriLUG] best web hosting company?

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 10:49:54 EDT 2004

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:46:22 -0400 (EDT), Magnus Hedemark
<chrish at trilug.org> wrote:

> Ben Reed has been slashdotted multiple times and his Server Beach system
> takes it all in stride.  I've heard a number of TriLUG'ers sing praise of
> Server Beach.  I'm now self-hosting so I can't comment first hand on them.

Yeah, depending on how much you're willing to spend, ServerBeach is
awesome.  If you're just hosting a web site, there's much cheaper
places out there, but if you want to host a *real* system with full
admin access, ServerBeach is cheap as free.  Their stuff starts at
about $99/month, they're basically mini-RackSpace (rackspace hosting,
but without the rackspace admin guarantees and professional services
stuff).