[TriLUG] Linux (or LAMP) CRM applications?

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 21 18:17:11 EDT 2004

I've been using TUTOS.  It is pretty good, though it does take some
getting used to.  It's not quite up to the level of, say, our favorite
UpShot, but it does have some useful features.  Check it out at
Sourfeforge.  If you do install it when you put in an address you'll
probably go nuts until you figure out the specifics, but once you get
the hang of it it's kinda neat.

Requirements are PHP and MySQL.

Greg