[TriLUG] CUPS web admin

Byarlay, Wayne A. wab at purdue.edu
Tue Jun 22 12:18:36 EDT 2004

OK, i've got a problem... my CUPS web interface does not appear to work!

Is there something in a .conf file I need to add/change? It used to work
fine.

I have looked over the docs, but so far have not found where to
enable/disable it.

I am attempting to access http: and https: (both don't work)
//servername:631/admin

Thanks a lot if anybody can help me! I'm trying to diagnose a problem
with ONE printer and can't seem to send a test page from cups. I've
tried looking around (lpinfo and lpadmin) for an option to print a test
page from command line, but have not found one.

Wayne