[TriLUG] Looking for a job

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Tue Jun 22 16:34:13 EDT 2004

<Crossroads Ford guy>Hi folks!</Crossroads Ford guy>

As some of y'all know, Oculan (my previous employer) folded about a
month ago.  Since then, I've been looking for a job.  I figured I'd
shoot a message to you fine (and not so fine) folks and see if anyone
has any openings (or knows of any).

About me:  I'm a security guy.  I've been doing it professionally for
a little over four years and as a hobby for much longer.  My
specialities are IDS and vulnerability analysis.  I also really know my
way around system hardening (specificly Linux, but I've done Solaris and
Windows in the past) and firewalls (OpenBSD's pf, mainly).

I've also worn a few other hats in the past that I've enjoyed in the
past including product manager at IT manager.

So, I'm looking for a security position or an IT manager position,
hopefully related to Linux.  I'll gladly forward my resume upon request.
Oh, and please respond directly to me, not the list. :)

Thanks!

Mike
--
"Spare me your space-age technobabble Atilla The Hun!" --  Zapp Brannigan