[TriLUG] asterisk meeting last saturday

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Tue Jun 22 16:31:06 EDT 2004

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Ma Bell have to leave 911 up on a
disconnected line by law? I moved into my apartment and there was a dial
tone, when I asked about it Bellsouth told me that story.

What's to stop you from killing your POTS line, letting it revert back to
the default 911, get cable for IP connectivity and voip?

Dave S