[TriLUG] asterisk meeting last saturday

William Schulz sws at trilug.org
Tue Jun 22 19:14:34 EDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 07:05:45PM -0400, Aaron S. Joyner wrote:
> William Schulz wrote:
>
> >On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 05:26:05PM -0400, John Turner wrote:
> >

> >>So these "lines" you speak of are extensions with in the PBX and not
> >>different numbers from VoicePulse?
> >>

> >Right, the lines are not each a separate number/account, e.g. 6
> >different people can simultaneously dial 944-0022 and they will all ring
> >through.
> >
> And what are they charging you for said service, if you don't mind I ask?

I pay $7.95 for the telephone number, incoming calls are free, outgoing
are $0.0295/minute (US).  NuFone, one of the newer providers, is
offering outgoing for $0.02/minute, but they currently do not offer
incoming DIDs for our area (though they do offer 800 numbers), so I may
end up using VoicePulse for incoming, and NuFone for outgoing.