[TriLUG] Getting started with PGP/GPG

Rick DeNatale rick at denhaven2.homeip.net
Wed Jun 23 22:07:58 EDT 2004

I've decided (for the second time) to get myself started with PGP/GPG.

I've created a key, and exported it to a keyserver.

I've seen lots of mention about getting keys signed at TriLug events.
What do I need to do to participate in this. What to I need to bring?

As I said this is the second time I've decided to play with PGP/GPG, I
created and exported a key back last October, and for the life of me, I
can't find or remember the pass phrase. I guess I don't have any
recourse but to just leave it out there, or do I? This time, I created a
revoke certificate, which I'll hide away, hopefully somewhere that will
be safe from bouts of senility.