[TriLUG] asterisk meeting last saturday

John Turner jdturner at nc.rr.com
Thu Jun 24 14:27:15 EDT 2004

The reply was getting low so I decided to remove it, but I wanted to
keep the same subject.

I ordered my hardware (Grandstream 101 and SPA-2000) yesterday. I have
decided to try and use Mac OSX without POTS for now. I was able to get
the latest tar ball of Asterisk compiled and working, but not the CVS
version. If it doesn't work out I will switch to Linux or if I decide I
need a POTS line. I plan to sign up for the VoicePulse service for now,
but I really want that unlimited outgoing local calling.

John