[TriLUG] bulk lan supplies

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 29 10:16:08 EDT 2004

Yeah, Home Depot has been a good source of wall plates in the past but
I'm
starting to worry about using non-plenum vs. plenum.  I know the law
about
air returns and plenum but now I'm starting to think it's probably good
practice
to use plenum cat5 all the time along with plenum rated tie wraps.

I'm going to home depot later to price some stuff out.  We'll see if
they have any
plenum rated stuff (I don't think so, but I might be surprised).

Greg