[TriLUG] Aurora mirror on trilug.org updated?

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Wed Jun 30 20:41:06 EDT 2004

Well, while I wasn't messing with it I see that someone has updated the
mirror with new bits!  The only thing is installation, I have the old
Aurora boot CD, but can't install over http because it's looking for
some .img files before going for the rpms.  Should I just install the
old aurora and update it from the mirror?

TIA,

	Kevin

If you never see anything that offends you, you aren't living in a free
society

Kim Campbell - Former Canadian Prime Minister