[TriLUG] [OT] adding users to a phpBB system

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Thu Jul 1 11:01:06 EDT 2004

Thanks for the responss. For the record, it appears I only have to
populate three fields in one table for it to work. The table is
phpbb_users, and the fields are user_id, username, and user_password.
user_id is a unique integer, username is obvious, and user_password is an
md5 hash of the password. This is all easily automatable using perl.

Thanks again-
Andy

clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu