[TriLUG] Best distro for wifi support?

Tom Woods tom at familyfunnies.com
Thu Jul 1 12:01:06 EDT 2004

I just installed SuSE 9.1 Personal on my laptop.  Was the first distro
I've tried to auto-detect my Atheros based D-Link PCMCIA card.  Also
supports multikey WEP (Yes, I remember your thoughts on WEP.)  I don't
know if this makes it best for wifi support, but it was nice not to have
to fight with the mad-wifi driver installation.