[TriLUG] looking to justify apache

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 7 20:31:58 EDT 2004

I've tried google-ing but can't come up with something that screams
"choose apache over IIS".  The argument can't involve security.  What
would be perfect would be "...some of the busiest websites such as x,
y, and z use apache".  It doesn't have to be scientific either.

I could also use arguments for uptime.  Isn't there a webpage somewhere
that documents uptime for the top busiest websites in the world and
which webserver they are using?  I know I've seen this somewhere.. that
would be excellent documentation to show in this proposal...

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Greg