[TriLUG] Using Apache 2 with Multiple domains

Mark Fowle mark at thefowles.com
Thu Jul 8 22:51:39 EDT 2004

All - I am trying to have multiple domains on a single IP -  I have read
the apache docs but still am not sure how to set this up.
Does anyone have any good references or how-to's for Apache 2 and
multiple domains (including the DNS resolutions)?

What I am trying to do is to have two domains on 1 ip -
www.thissite.com  and www.anotherone.net  (examples ....) both on
24.156.43.45
I need to have both be able to have email too....

I can't seem to understand how to do this based on the docs and an older
how to I referenced on the web...  Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Mark