[TriLUG] Nextel Wireless Broadband

Reginald Reed reginald.reed at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 09:55:07 EDT 2004

This is a mega-late reply, but I've heard that there is in fact a
Linux driver under development right now as well as the Compact Flash
card.  I hope they also do a Mac OS X driver as well, but chances are
probably slim.

Once the CF card and linux driver is available, I'll probably sign up myself.

--Reggie