[TriLUG] Cary Swapfest Planning

Joseph Tate jtate at dragonstrider.com
Tue Jul 13 20:50:46 EDT 2004

Tanner Lovelace wrote:
 >Various bits snipped...

I'll be bringing my Mandrake 10 desktop system and a 19" CRT.  If we
don't need it, I'll need it for another activity I have that afternoon.
  It has a 40x burner, but no ISOs.  Perhaps I can get a few before
Saturday.  I can also bring a 100 ft extension cord.

I will need to leave no later than 2:30 PM, so perhaps I could do a
swing shift?  Say 10:00 to 2:00 rather than 12:00 to 4:00?

The AFU stuff is probably enough to show off, unless we want to show any
gaming capabilities.  I can show off NetJuke and Ogg playing, but won't
be bringing speakers if I can help it.

Joseph