[TriLUG] Cary Swapfest Planning

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Wed Jul 14 01:31:49 EDT 2004

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 12:01:56AM -0400, Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> Brian McCullough said the following on 7/13/04 11:26 PM:
>
> >Brian
> >VE6BDM
>
> A Canadian, eh? :-)  Do you have authority to operate in the US?  Can
> you fill us in on how that works?

I'm not particularly active at the moment ( somehow the lack of
equipment seems to contribute to that! ) but what I remember says that
as long as I stay in bands that are the intersection of the privileges
enjoyed by someone in Canada, and someone of similar license in the
U.S., that either one can operate on either side of the border -- with
appropriate annotation, of course.  ( Just as you are expected to
whenever you travel outside of your "home" area. )

> Cheers,
> Tanner

Toodles,
Brian