[TriLUG] Re: USB keychains and private keys

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Thu Jul 15 08:21:31 EDT 2004

USB flash drives look like scsi disks to Linux.  I have a 128MB unit
partitions into two 64MB filesystems, one is vfat and one is ext3, and
have my private key stored onthe ext3 partiton.

It's also burned onto CD and on a couple floppy disks I have stored at home.

--[Lance]

--
 Carolina Spirit Quest  http://www.carolinaspiritquest.org/
 Celebrate The Circle   http://www.celebratethecircle.org/