[TriLUG] Cary Swapfest Planning

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Thu Jul 15 09:47:52 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 09:41, Dan wrote:
> --On Tuesday, July 13, 2004 06:00:11 PM -0400 Tanner Lovelace
> <lovelace at wayfarer.org> wrote:
>
> > I was going to send this out yesterday, but between the power outage
> > in southern Durham and the fact that it took out my internet connection
> > for over four hours even after the power came back on, it didn't happen.
>
> Would I be able to drop by and sign up for the LUG?  Where and when is the
> swapfest?

Certainly, we will have LUG membership forms, and assuming our plans for
an Internet connection work out, we will be able to sign you up on the
spot.

The swapfest is this Saturday, July 17th, at the Cary Community Center
(as listed on http://www.trilug.org/, our web site).    For more
details, maps, directions, etc. see their web site here:
	http://www.qsl.net/n4nc/swapfest.html

Hope this helps,
Jeremy