[TriLUG] Cheap supported Wireless PCMCIA card

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Fri Jul 16 12:30:23 EDT 2004

If you're stuck w/ the card you might try NDIS wrapper. It uses your windows
driver to make unsupported cards work under the penguin.
http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/ Another option if that doesn't work is
the Linuxant driver loader same idea as NDIS wrapper, but a commercial
venture. Downside is it costs $20. But it seems to have success on those
cards that NDIS wrapper doesn't work with (like mine)
http://www.linuxant.com/driverloader

Dave S